Cromwell Community College is proud of the ongoing work it is undertaking to support the wellbeing and positive mental health of our students. We firmly believe that the mental health and wellbeing of our students is a top priority and by working together with parents we can support our students to fulfil their potential in a safe and nurturing environment.
- Mental Health and Safe Guarding Policies are available to view
- Our appointed Mental Health and Wellbeing lead works alongside our school Wellbeing Team.
- We continue to raise awareness of wellbeing, through assemblies, PSHE days, group work, staff training, parent information sessions, newsletters and articles.
- Provide excellent wellbeing support from our Inclusion Team; providing 1 to 1sessions and evidence based group interventions.
- We are able to refer to a range of External agencies, such as CHUMS, EMBRACE, CAMH for additional support for our students.
If you would like any further information or support please do not hesitate to contact your child’s form Tutor or Head of Year in the first instance.