Fundraising at Cromwell
The College is proud to carry out activities that support members of the local community, as well as helping specific College groups.
Some examples of fundraising efforts that take place throughout the academic year include:
- Cake Sales from our Primary Phase pupils
- Raffles and guess the games
- Food Bank collection for the Trussell Trust
- Non-Uniform events
- Whole school Run a Mile events for Sport Relief
- Wear something Orange for Magpas
- Wear it Pink for Breast Cancer
Future fundraising projects are supported and coordinated by the Sixth Form Fundraising Committee – please keep a look out for additional activities and events that are taking place through our Diary Dates, Facebook and Twitter.
There is a termly newsletter released which outlines the key events that have taken place, which charities benefit and how much is raised.