At Cromwell we offer an extensive provision of extracurricular activities, clubs and revision sessions which we encourage our pupils to attend to enrich their experience and to complement their learning.
- The PE department runs sports clubs during lunch and after school. These include basketball, football, hockey netball, rounders, cricket and rugby. Pupils could also be selected to represent the college at fixtures with other schools. Furthermore, the astro turf is open at lunchtimes for informal football sessions.
- The performing arts department encourages pupils to participate in college performances; musicals, talent shows, rock band and the school orchestra. Pupils are also able to attend instrumental lessons and singing lessons delivered by specialist peripatetic music teachers (fees are applicable).
- Other subject areas offer lunchtime and afterschool clubs such as, art club, creative writing and journalism club and STEM club.
- Trips and visits are also offered such as the Year 11 residential trip to New York, the Year 9 residential Battlefields visit as well as a range of shorter day trips.
- We offer an extensive programme of catch up and revision slots across the range of subjects.